Zymvol Biomodeling is a biotech company specialized in the discovery and development of new industrial enzymes through computer simulations.
We have developed proprietary molecular modeling software that combines classical and quantum mechanics to custom-design enzymes for applications in chemical
synthesis or as products for food, animal feed or agricultural ingredients.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual for a full-time position in Barcelona as Senior Level - Computational Enzyme Engineer. The selected candidate is expected to play an important part in Zymvol’s team and should be available in January/February 2019.
What you can expect working at Zymvol
Environment – We’re a small but very motivated team. You’ll be working in a fast growing company with great potential to advance personally and professionally.
Attractive economic conditions – Compensation will depend on the previous experience but extremely competitive conditions are available as well as an attractive
- PhD. in Computational Chemistry/Physics/Biology.
- Experience with Protein Engineering (preferred).
- Experience with protein modeling and design software such as Rosetta,
- Schrödinger, YASARA or MOE.
- Scripting/programming skills (e.g. python, C++ etc. - essential)
- Experience of machine learning and statistical modelling
This position will respond to the head of R&D but the person is expected to be able to work independently and manage the work of junior level employees. Responsibilities
- Identify interesting target enzymes for engineering projects
- In silico design (using Zymvol’s own software)
- Communicate results to head of operations and prepare reports to be delivered to customers
If you are interested in this position, please write to us as: firstname.lastname@example.org