The 4th edition of the European Conference on Translational Bioinformatics (ECTB) will bring together researchers, clinicians, developers, and companies interested in exchanging experiences on the translation of research and innovative developments into healthcare tools and services based on genomics and bioinformatics applications.
In collaboration with the University of Granada, Fundación Progreso y Salud (FPS) and the Spanish National Bioinformatics Institute (INB/ELIXIR-ES), we are pleased to present the 4th European Conference on Translational Bioinformatics: Biomedical Big Data Supporting Precision Medicine (#ECTB2019).
- Maria J Martin, EMBL-EBI, UK
- Augusto Rendon, Director of Bioinformatics at Genomics England, London, UK
- Fátima Al-Shahrour, CNIO; INB PRB2-ISCIII/ELIXIR-ES; Madrid, Spain
- Alfonso Valencia, BSC; INB PRB2-ISCIII/ELIXIR-ES; ICREA. Barcelona, Spain
- Emmanuel Barillot, Institut Curie, Paris, France
- Ferran Sanz, IMIM; UPF; INB PRB2-ISCIII/ELIXIR-ES. Barcelona, Spain.
- Clare Turnbull, The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
- Inna Kuperstein, Institut Curie, Paris, France
- Laura I. Furlong, Research Programme on Biomedical Informatics (GRIB);IMIM,UPF.
- Joaquin Dopazo, FPS; INB PRB2-ISCIII/ELIXIR-ES; CIBERER. Sevilla, Spain
- Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto Medical Discovery Tower
- Maria Peña-Chilet, FPS, Clinical Bioinformatics Research Area, Sevilla, Spain
- Rich Caruana, Microsoft Research
- Francisco Ortuño, FPS, Clinical Bioinformatics Research Area, Sevilla, Spain.
Date and location
The conference will be held on the 11th and 12th of November, 2019, at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Granada (Spain) which is in the PTS Campus (Parque Tecnológico de Ciencias De La Salud).