WODA2019 is a Web-based Omics Data Analysis course taking place from the 24th to the 26th of October, 2019, in Valencia, Spain, and organised by the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Unit (UBB) of the Principe Felipe Research Center (CIPF), also a member of TransBioNet.
Questions such as How can I find biomarkers in my omic study? What pathways are activated in my RNA-seq experiment? What is the best way to represent our results? How to analyse my Single-Cell data? are becoming more frequent as the use of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies increase in the laboratory.
WODA has been designed to provide researchers with knowledge and web-tools usage skills to address these questions and many other related ones in the most impactful and straightforward way. The whole course is composed of hands-on sessions that focus on the analysis of omics data, such as Proteomics, Transcriptomics, Metabolomics, Genomics, Single-Cell. We will introduce a wide range of web tools to analyse this kind of data.
Course Main Topics:
- Basic statistical background
- Main biological/clinical databases
- Omic biomarker detection
- Functional analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Single-cell data analysis
- Data visualisation
- When? 16-18 October 2019
- Where? Principe Felipe Research Centre (CIPF), Valencia, Spain
- Who? The course is open to researchers, clinicians or students working with omics data who want to learn the basics of Bioinformatics analysis
- Why? This course will cover the development of a whole bioinformatics analysis pipeline using web tools. No programming skills necessary to follow the course. If you want to learn how to perform a bioinformatics analysis more easily, don’t miss this course!
- How? The cost of this 3-day course is 300€. Participants must bring their laptops, although spare computers will be available for those who can not bring theirs. Only 20 places are available for this course, don’t hesitate and register now!
Details and registration: http://bioinfo.cipf.es/ubb/?page_id=424