Event start date
Event end date
Course on Web-based Omics Data Analysis organised by the Bioinformatics and Biostatistics Unit (UBB) of the Principe Felipe Research Center (CIPF).
Course Main Topics
- Basic statistical Backgrounds
- Main biological/clinical databases
- Differential expression
- Functional Analysis
- Pathway analysis
- Data Visualization
- When? 24-26 October 2018
- Where? Principe Felipe Research Centre (Valencia, Spain)
- Who? The course is open to every researcher, clinical or student which works with Omics data and wants to learn the basics of Bioinformatics analysis.
- Why? This course will cover the development of a whole bioinformatics analysis pipeline using web tools, so programming skills are not necessary to follow the course. If you want to learn how to perform a bioinformatics analysis in the simplest way, don’t miss this course!
- How? The cost of the course is 300€. Participants must bring their own computers, although spare computers will be available for those which can not bring their own ones. Only 20 places are available for this course, don’t hesitate and register now!
Further information annd online registration here