Disc4All is an MSCA Training network to advance integrated computational simulations in translational medicine, applied to intervertebral disc degeneration.
Disc4All will have three recruitment periods. Check the offers by periode and leave your contact if you are interested to apply to forthcoming positions: Early expression of interest for the forthcoming calls for application to the Disc4All vacancies
IMPORTANT: To apply for these MSCA Training positions, applicants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Mobility: to be eligible for a position, you should not have resided in the country of the host institution for more than 12 months over the three years before the starting date of the position, excluding holidays and (refugee status) asylum application.
- Early Stage Researcher (ESR): At the time of recruitment by the host organisation, an ESR shall be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of his/her research career and not have been awarded a doctoral degree.
Candidates must prove that they fulfil the aforementioned criteria through relevant documentation (certificates, official statements, residency card, …).
- Application open for ESR 5: 3D modelling of the lumbar spine & automatic extraction of 3D morphological features in LDD. Deadline: 15/09/2020
- Application open for ESR 9: Standardized in vitro static modelling & mechanism- based analyses of gene /protein /SNP at the cell /tissue & organ levels. HOST: UBern, Switzerland - Secondments: SHU; IMIM; RIT - PhD delivered by: UBern. Deadline: 20/09/2020
- Application open for ESR 2: Integrated solvers for bidirectional coupling of physical & biological events over multiple scales. - Host: BSC-CNS, Spain - Secondments: ULG; UBern - PhD delivered by: UPF. Deadline: 30/09/2020
- Application open for ESR 1: Management of clinical, biological & simulated data for uniform simulation workflows. HOST: InSilicoTrials, Italy - Secondments: OULU; AQUAS; BSC-CNS - PhD delivered by: UPF. Deadline: 31/10/2020
- Application open for ESR 4: Classification of IVD radiological signs and relation with SNP & multi-omics profiles. HOST: OULU, Finland - Secondments: Cluster UPF, BSC-CNS, GALGO; PLEXALIS - PhD delivered by: OULU. Deadline: 31/10/2020
- Application open for ESR 12: In vitro & In silico modelling of CEP degeneration mechanisms. Deadline: 31/10/2020
- Pre-application open for ESR 6: GWAS & Microbiome associated with main IVD phenotypes. HOST: KCL, United Kingdom - Secondments: IMIM, UPF - PhD delivered by: KCL. Deadline: 01/11/2020
- Pre-application open for ESR 7: Experimental exploration of the microbiome in degenerated IVD. Deadline: 01/11/2020
All the information for each ESR: https://www.upf.edu/web/disc4all/recruitment