The Clinical Bioinformatics Area of the Health and Progress Foundation offers a two-year position for a mathematician (os similar background) to work in mathematical models of pathways for systems biology based approaches within the project “Improving neoadjuvant therapy in high-risk sarcomas”.
- More information: https://www.ibis-sevilla.es/agenda/ofertas-de-empleo/ofertas-de-empleo-ibis/279-20-huvr-i.aspx?page=1
- Download the full call: https://www.ibis-sevilla.es/media/12526/279_20-huvr-i.pdf
- Application page ( use this reference Ref. 279/20 HUVR-I): https://www.empleo.fisevi.es
A position as a specialist technician (BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar with a high component of scientific and statistical computing)
Object of the call
The objective of this call is to select a candidate who meets the necessary requirements to join the research project called: "Improvement of neoadjuvant therapy in high-risk sarcomas", whose main researcher is Dr. Javier Martín Broto (therapies and biomarkers in sarcomas), and in which Dr. Joaquín Dopazo (Clinical Bioinformatics Area) collaborates, which will be held at the Institute of Biomedicine of Seville, located at the Virgen del Rocío University Hospital in Seville.
It is offered
- Contract: Temporary
- Professional group: Technical specialist
- Expected date to start: 11/01/2021
- Duration: 24 months
- Modality: Full day
The main duties to develop
- Omics data analysis of the project.
- Development of scientific software for data analysis.
Submission deadline: 12/30/2020 2:00 p.m.