Agencia Estatal de Investigación. Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación.
Project: Dorso-ventral limb polarity and its implication in morphogenesis and regeneration (PID2020-114525GB-I00)
Dr. Marian Ros (https://web.unican.es/ibbtec/r/MarianRosLab)
INSTITUTO DE BIOMEDICINA Y BIOTECNOLOGIA DE CANTABRIA (IBBTEC)
The Regulation of Gene Expression during Development lab led by Dr. Marian Ros at IBBTEC seeks a highly motivated researcher who is experienced in next-generation sequencing data analysis and processing of large-scale omics data. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of functional omics data generated in a project on the study of Lmx1b regulation and mode of action. Lmx1b is the dorsal limb determinant, as it is both necessary and sufficient to generate limb dorsal morphologies. Our goal is to understand Lmx1b function in development, evolution, and disease.
The IBBTEC, located in Santander, is equipped with state-of-the-art research facilities supporting highly engaged groups in an enthusiastic and challenging atmosphere.
- Prior experience in next-generation sequencing data processing and analysis (ATAC-seq, ChIP-seq, HiC).
- Cross-disciplinary aptitude and interest in collaborative biomedical research
- A 1-year contract (extension possible) according to CSIC salaries policy.
- A scientifically dynamic, innovative and well-equipped surrounding.
For more information, please contact Marian Ros (email@example.com)
- Haro E et al. (2021) Identification of limb-specific Lmx1b auto-regulatory modules with Nail-patella syndrome Pathogenicity. Nat Commun. 2021 Sep 20;12(1):5533. doi: 10.1038/s41467-021-25844-5.
- Fernandez-Guerrero et al. (2020) Mammalian-specific ectodermal enhancers control the expression of Hoxc genes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2020 Dec 1;117(48):30509-30519. doi: 10.1073/pnas.2011078117.
- Bastida et al., (2020) The formation of the thumb requires direct modulation of Gli3 transcription by Hoxa13. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. Jan 14;117(2):10901096. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1919470117.