Clinical Bioinformatics Area participation in the Andalusian Plan of Personalized Medicine as well as in different genomic projects (NaGen, CIBERER EnoD, etc.) requires the development of many software applications to cope with their analytical demands. We are recruiting people to help us with the development of scientific software, mainly web interfaces for the translational computational developments of the Area. Experience required:
- Degree in software engineering or similar.
- Bootstrap, Polymer.
- Experience in NodeJS and npm.
- Experience in Java programming.
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in control version systems, such as git.
- Work experience in GNU/Linux environments