Nostrum Biodiscovery (NBD) is seeking a new Researcher for the Nucleic Acids area. Nostrum Biodiscovery is a biotech company devoted to discovering and optimising new chemical entities for unmet medical needs. NBD combines powerful in-house innovative technologies with deep industrial expertise in biomolecular modelling, and leads several successful exploratory discovery projects in partnership with academia. NBD provides tailored, flexible services to help its pharma and biotech clients overcome their early discovery bottlenecks. Dedication and ethics are also key values of our company.
Education and qualifications - Required:
- PhD in theoretical chemistry, physics or computational biology.
Experience and knowledge:
- Proven experience in simulation of nucleic acids, coarse-grained methods, molecular dynamics and atomistic simulation approaches.
- Experience in bioinformatics, quantum chemistry, structure-based drug design, protein dynamics and/or medicinal chemistry will be a plus.
The Offer – Working Conditions
- Contract duration: permanent
- Estimated annual gross salary: Salary is commensurate with qualifications and consistent with our pay scales.
- Target start date: immediately (1st of August at the latest)
All applications must include:
- A motivation letter addressed to Dr. Gorka Etxebarria.
- A complete CV including contact details.
- Contact details of two referees.
All applications must be addressed to Dr. Gorka Etxebarria and be sent to email@example.com
NBD is a young spin-off of the Barcelona Supercomputing Center, the Institute for Biomedical Research of Barcelona, The University of Barcelona and ICREA. The company uses its transferred computational technologies to perform drug discovery programs for clients. Moreover, NBD has its own portfolio of New Chemical Entities in collaboration with academia with the aim of reaching the market for unmet medical needs.
Original source: https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/538528